Welome

Welcome to the Ron and Tom blog. Here you will learn about new and upcoming events. You will also be able to take quick polls, read shout outs, and posts.

Monday, August 8, 2011

EMAIL US!

if u have any questions,comments,or ideas for a personal ron and tom comic idea email us at   fieryballsband@gmail.com

but seriously if u send us an idea or request it may happen!

if u r a hater DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO EMAIL US!
if u do u will be banned from our sites and if we do bann u THIS IS COPYRIGHTED LOSERS!
if u even try to copy it or anything like it...I KNOW A COP AND HE WILL TAZE U!
LITTERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from kayla and brianna 
creators of RON AND TOM©

1 comment:

  1. this is funny i totally am going to email them.
    blah blah...no need to email them because...u guessed it..
    its me a creator of ron and tom!
    kayla!!!
    i will accept only the most cool comics EVER.
    nothing stupid like lovey dovey junk.
    c u soon!
    email us and post an awesome comment.
    forks rock!

    I_I_I
    I
    I <-----FORK
    I

    ReplyDelete