Welome

Welcome to the Ron and Tom blog. Here you will learn about new and upcoming events. You will also be able to take quick polls, read shout outs, and posts.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Second Shoutouts

 so there have been more cool people in our lives, so thanks to my friends Joelle, Avalon, and Becca. also thanks to my neighbors brenna, anique, eric, thomas, and emily who might specially appear in the ron and tom movie. and also the most awesome of all, RUPERT GRINT AND TOM FELTON we don't know if you read this blog, but if you do, comment to us. thank you rupert and tom for helping us base the comics on you guys. YOU ROCK GUYS! keep on commenting and TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US!

~kayla and brianna

3 comments:

  1. Hey cool blog, super cool comic thingy magig idea. I'd like to buy your comics but you don't sell them yet. I hope you sell them soon. Please!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves the Ron and Tom blog and website. She really wants me to get her a Ron and Tom movie for christmas. Hope you guys make them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE RON AND TOM. U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete